An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Stock Controller join a well established and successful 3PL logistics organisation at their site based in North West Leicestershire.
This a NIGHTS position, working a 40 hour week, Sunday to Friday 10pm to 6am.
The purpose of the job is to manage the system and physical stock levels of one the major clients within the warehouse.
You will be responsible for stock location management, stock investigation, daily cycle counts, data entry, empty locations checks, admin duties and fortnightly stock take availability.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Experience of working in a stock/inventory role within a supply chain operation.
- Knowledge of warehouse stock systems and processes.
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy also computer literate
- Strong organisational & communication skills.
- Attention to detail & see's tasks through to the end.
- Strong housekeeping skills & appreciation of importance of Health & Safety issues.
- Team player who can also work on their own initiative.
- Comfortable, willing and able to lead by example and adopt a practical hand on approach.
- Experience using a Warehouse Management System (JDA).
- The ability to drive a Scissor lift would be desirable but not an essential requirement for the right candidate.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Experience in JDA (WMS) and/or Red Prairie Systems is essential.
Pay rate for this opportunity is £10.35 per hour.
Occasional Saturday shift work will be required, as part of the quarterly stock counts.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Up to £21049 per annum + plus excellent benefits
- 1 day ago
We are recruiting for an experienced Logistics Controller to join a leading global manufacturer of equipment to the logistics and construction sectors. The primary purpose of the role is to accurately stock control and safely handle materials (raw material, engineered parts, consumables... Read More
Inventory Controller - Nights
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- £10.50 - £11.00 per hour
- 15 days ago
Duties to include: QC Checking Stock Counting Dealing with daily queries for missing stock Over stock Handling replenishment issues Dealing with returns Good attention to detail is required Excellent numeracy and literacy skills Previous Inventory experience is essential This position o... Read More