An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Stock Controller (Nights) to join a well-established and successful 3PL logistics organisation at their site based in North West Leicestershire. This is an exciting time to join the company as they continue to grow their business and expand their ever-growing team.
The purpose of the job is to ensure that system and physical stock levels within the warehouse are in line for all products and to deal with any customer queries. You will be able to operate flexibly in a warehouse team working environment; ensuring that hygiene, quality levels and performance standards are met, whilst promoting safe working practices.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Experience with JDA (WMS) or Red Prairie (WMS) is
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Experience of working in a stock/inventory role within a supply chain operation.
- Knowledge of warehouse stock systems and processes.
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy also computer literate.
- Strong organisational & communication skills.
- Attention to detail & manages tasks through to the end.
- Strong housekeeping skills & appreciation of importance of Health & Safety issues.
- Team player who can also work on their own initiative.
- Leads by example and adopt a practical hand on approach.
- Experience using a Warehouse Management System (JDA).
- Flexible as some Saturday shift work will be required, as part of the quarterly stock counts.
- The ability to drive a Scissor lift would be desirable but not an essential requirement for the right candidate.
Salary for this opportunity is £21,548, plus company benefits.
Working a 40 hour week. Sunday to Friday (nights) working 10pm - 6am. An occasional Saturday shift work will be required, as part of the quarterly stock counts.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.