A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Stock & Systems Manager for one of UK's fastest growing variety retailers. The role will be based at a new state of art distribution centre in Bedfordshire.
Purpose of the Position:
To develop strategy and control measures within the Distribution Centre (DC) which will fulfil obligations set forth by external auditing parties (i.e. KPMG or other external parties as the business engage with) to ensure perpetual inventory counts are completed and recorded in a timely fashion on time and in full in order to deliver inventory accuracy.
You will co control the company's inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs, reducing expenditure, rationalising inventory and improving order completion.
You will also manage the stock, auditing, admin and IT and systems teams across the Distribution Centre.
- Engaging and positive leadership style with one team ethos.
- Relevant experience in an inventory/stock/systems role, in a high volume warehouse operation.
- Experience setting up a WMS at a previous Distribution Centre.
- Proven past experience of identifying inefficiencies and enabling change within a Distribution Centre.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of the JDA (WMS) system.
- Able to communicate at all levels.
- Able to influence all stakeholders and deliver change.
Salary for this opportunity is up £50k plus bonus and other benefits.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Warehouse Stock Controller (Nights)
- Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Leicestershire
- Up to £10.35 per hour + plus company benefits
- 3 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Stock Controller join a well established and successful 3PL logistics organisation at their site based in North West Leicestershire. This a NIGHTS position, working a 40 hour week, Sunday to Friday 10pm to 6am. The purpose of the jo... Read More