Warehouse Performance Coach / Pick Buddy (Based at B&M, Wixams)
We are seeking a number of talented individuals to join our friendly, close knit and hard-working team on a full-time basis. Working as part of an onsite recruitment team for one of the UK's largest distribution centres, you will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations within their warehouse and improving performance of our colleagues to ensure KPI's are achieved.
This is an exciting role which will form a critical bridge between the warehouse operations and recruitment team with a long term objective of improving pick performance, reducing downtime, positively effecting attrition & absence rates and buddying new starters
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Supporting start of shift
- Buddying new starters to bed in good process
- Working with Pick Operatives to improve performance
- Identifying and resolving absence
- Dealing with downtime issues
- Resolving pay queries from candidates
- Creating a close working relationship with our client to identify win/win opportunities
- Provide excellent levels to our customer
- Attending Regular review meetings to ensure service levels are maintained
Ideal candidates will have:
- Previous warehouse picking experience with a targeted environment
- Ideally have some management experience at team leader level
- Have LLOP & PPT license
- Be computer literate
- Be an excellent communicator and motivator
- Have a can do, positive, problem solving attitude
Shifts Available -
Continental Night Shifts, 4 on / 4 off - 8pm - 8am
Days - 8am - 5pm 5 out of 7 days per week
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Shenola Thomas on 01234987199 for more information regarding the role.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Warehouse Performance Coach
- Bedford, Bedfordshire
- £10.50 - £11.00 per hour
- 6 days ago
Warehouse Performance Coach (Based at B&M, Wixams) We are seeking a number of talented individuals to join our friendly, close knit and hard-working team on a full-time basis. Working as part of an onsite recruitment team for one of the UK's largest distribution centres, you will be res... Read More
- Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Up to £45000 per annum + plus benefits
- 1 day ago
Production Shift Manager My client is one of the largest manufactures of RTE products and supplies to both retailers and foodservice options across the They are currently looking to recruit a Production Manager to work within one of their sites based near Kettering Based on nights will ... Read More
Team Leader / Shift Supervisor
- Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Up to £28000 per annum + plus benefits
- 4 days ago
Team Leader / Shift Supervisor My client is one of the largest manufactures of RTE products and supplies to both retailers and foodservice operations across the UK. They are currently looking to recruit two Team Leaders to work within one of their sites based near Kettering One shift is... Read More