Positions available include:
- Working in the busy warehouse picking customer orders from a pick sheet
- Experience of using handheld scanners is preferred but not essential
- A current PPT licence is preferred but not essential
- Assisting in the Goods In Department unloading containers during busy periods when required.
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Working on a busy dock checking all of the orders that have been picked are correct as per the picklist
- Ensuring the pallets are stacked correctly as per the customers requirements
- Wrapping pallets once order is checked and confirmed as correct
- Assisting with picking during busy periods
Both of the positions require:
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Be a team player
- Flexible during busy periods
Each position offers an immediate start with the opportunity to work in this friendly warehouse. Both shifts available 06:00 - 14:30 and 14:30 - 23:00.
To apply for this positions please forward your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Yasmin on 01733 530023.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.