Duties to include:
- Unloading finished products and receipting goods into the warehouse
- Putting away of inbound stock into rack and bulk locations
- Picking orders as directed by the Warehouse Management System
- Case packing by orders from printed pick lists
- Loading of assembled orders
- Unload goods from vehicles via terminals and ensure the products are in a good condition
- Complete goods received paperwork and return to the HGV driver and pass to the gatehouse
- Re stack stock for export orders as instructed by the Team Leaders
- Rework of wrapping units individually
- Ensure the warehouse is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Current FLT Licence
This position offers an immediate start and for the successful candidates a temporary to permanent contract.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call 01733 530023.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available