Our client based in Gainsborough is an innovative packaging solutions company, who have several exciting oppertunities to join them as a Warehouse Operative on a permanent basis.
The shift patterns are Monday to Friday, with some seasonal Saturday's during peak. The shifts are rotating weekly, 6am to 2pm, 10pm to 6am & 2pm to 10pm.
The annual salary will be £25,098.55 increasing to £26,419.54 following successful completion of training.
In order to be considered for this role you must hold a valid in date FLT licence (Fork Lift Truck). This can be either Counterbalance or Reach, but is an essential requirement for the role.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Conducting regular stocktakes
- Maintain and control accuracy levels on labelling of reels with bar codes
- Pick customer requirements from stock with a high level of accuracy (99% plus)
- Maintain and control stock in warehouse (99% plus accuracy)
- Collate order requirements to customer requirements with high level of accuracy (99% plus)
- Working to tight schedules to ensure a high level of customer service is met at all time
- Following the company health and safety procedures at all times
- Maintainng good housekeeping
Please apply with your CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.