Our well established client based in Gainsborough provides innovative, sustainable packaging solutions to customers across the European markets. They currently have an opportunity for 2 experienced Warehouse Operatives to join their team, as soon as possible.
The role will involve working a 3 shift pattern of 06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00 and 22:00-06:00 Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week (lunch breaks are paid).
The starting rate is £20,800 (£10.00 p/h), increasing to £24,873.47 (£11.95 p/h) following a successful 3 month probationary period.
To be considered for the role, you must have either a counterbalance FLT licence OR reach truck licence (these must not be in house licences). You will also need your own transport, as you will be required to drive across the road and work between 2 sites.
Please note there will also be use of VNA & Manup trucks, meaning you will be working at heights from time to time.
Duties of the role will include: -
- Collate order requirements to customer requirements with a high level of accuracy
- Pick customer requirements from stock with a high level of accuracy
- Working to tight schedules to ensure a high level of customer service is met
- Maintain and control stock in the warehouse
- Regular use of scan guns and internal warehouse systems
- Maintain and control accuracy reels on labelling of reels with barcodes
- Conduct regular stocktakes as directed by your line manager
- Maintenance and good housekeeping
- Follow all health & safety procedures on site at all times
You will need to be: -
- Conscious of health & safety
- Flexible with hours (occasional Saturdays during seasonal uplifts)
- Able to deal with a fast moving and demanding environment
- Valid forklift licence
- Own driving licence
- Sound PC skills
Please apply with your CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Warehouse Operative - Gainsborough
- Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
- £20800 - £24873 per annum
- 24 days ago
Our well established client based in Gainsborough provides innovative, sustainable packaging solutions to customers across the European markets. They currently have an opportunity for 2 experienced Warehouse Operatives to join their team, as soon as possible. The role will involve worki... Read More
- Desborough, Northamptonshire
- £10.44 - £12.14 per hour + Overtime & retention bonus £2250 pro rota
- 14 days ago
NIGHT WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES: Barker Ross are recruiting for warehouse operatives (NIGHTS) for our client based in Desborough. Shift: Nights 22:00 - 06:00am (Monday to Friday) preferably any 5 in 7 Salary: £11.44 p/h, Overtime paid and a retention bonus in place till end of December of £1... Read More
- Wigston, Leicestershire
- £8.91 - £11.88 per hour
- 20 days ago
Want to kick start your career in warehousing or expand it? If your answer is YES - Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! Barker Ross are recruiting for the Cromwell Tools Warehouse in the Wigston area! As an industry leader this distribution centre is looking for individuals wi... Read More
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £10.80 - £11.20 per hour
- 28 days ago
BarkerRoss are recruiting! Are you looking for work in Milton Keynes Kiln Farm? We are recruiting for Wearhouse optative's to join an on-demand book manufacturer. This is a forward thinking innovate business. You will be picking customer orders, ensuring a high level of quality and prod... Read More