Our well established client based in Gainsborough provides innovative, sustainable packaging solutions to customers across the European markets. They currently have an opportunity for 3 experienced Warehouse Operatives to join their team, as soon as possible.
The role will involve working a 3 shift pattern of 06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00 and 22:00-06:00 Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week (lunch breaks are paid).
The hourly rate is £10.50 per hour
Duties of the role will include: -
- Collate order requirements to customer requirements with a high level of accuracy
- Pick customer requirements from stock with a high level of accuracy
- Working to tight schedules to ensure a high level of customer service is met
- Maintain and control stock in the warehouse
- Regular use of scan guns and internal warehouse systems
- Maintain and control accuracy reels on labelling of reels with barcodes
- Conduct regular stocktakes as directed by your line manager
- Maintenance and good housekeeping
- Follow all health & safety procedures on site at all time
- Wrapping Pallets
You will need to be: -
- Conscious of health & safety
- Flexible with hours (occasional Saturdays during seasonal uplifts)
- Able to deal with a fast moving and demanding environment
- Own driving licence desirable no essential
- Sound PC skills
Please apply with your CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.