Barker Ross are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives starting tomorrow!!
The client is based in NN3, Northampton.
Shift is Monday to Friday 7am -17:00pm
Job duties include:
Picking and packing large heavy items sometimes two man lift
- Allocating stock to correct asile
- Manual handling - Physical position
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Attention to detail
- Fast paced
- Attention to detail/accuracy.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Ability to work as part of a team or as standalone.
- Conscientious and reliable.
- Flexible attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be proactive and able to make decisions
Please call our Northampton Office on 01604 634479 for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Senior Solutions Design Manager
- Warwickshire, England
- £60000 - £65000 per annum + car allowance plus benefits
- 15 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Logistics Solutions Manager to join a world-class logistics and distribution business on a full-time, permanent basis at their site in Warwickshire. This is a truly exciting time to join the company, a true leader in their fie... Read More