Barker Ross is currently recruiting on behalf of their Peterborough based client for a Warehouse Operative on a temporary to permanent basis. This interesting and varied position offers an immediate start.
Duties to include:
- Picking and packing
- Unloading containers
- Assisting with stock takes
- Loading pallets for dispatch
- Advise of any stock discrepancies with customer orders or stock holding
- To assist with the assembly and rework for all orders and quality inspections
- Assist with installations through out the UK and on occasion International installations - A UK Driving Licence is preferred but not essential
- Loading carriers with palletized orders and the general movement of stock using forklifts
- Positon involves heavy lifting so good physical health is needed
- Experience of using hand held and power tools
- Experience with hand held scanners and barcoded operations
- Picking and packing experience
- Driving Licence is preferred but not essential
This position offers an immediate start. To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call 01733 530023.