Barker Ross are looking for Warehouse operatives in Derby, DE24.
The working rota is Monday - Friday 8-4.
The role will contain duties such as:
- Facilitate all inward and outbound stock movements for the branch efficiently, following company procedures, and using IT systems where appropriate.
- Pick and pack goods in an efficient, timely and safe manner.
- Actively maintain and improve housekeeping throughout working hours ensuring that stored goods are kept tidily and in the correct place in accordance with company procedures.
- Contribute to the effective operation of the branch by supporting other staff in meeting Customer Service levels (this may include occasional delivery of stock to our customers) and serving the trade counter.
- Ensure that with all aspects of Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with in all daily activities.
There will be some van driving involved also. (Multi-drop)
The hourly pay rate is £9
This is an ongoing role which could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
You must also hold a UK driving licence. Van driving experience is desirable.
If you are interested in this role, call Karina on 0115 8960 888
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- Up to £9.60 per hour
- about 10 hours ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a very desirable position in the Braunstone area. This is for a prestigious client who distribute high end luxury jewellery. We are looking for someone who is switched on and willing to go the extra mile. Role is picking and packing. Picking expe... Read More
Warehouse Pickers and Checkers - Night Shift
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- £10.50 - £12.00 per hour + Overtime after 40 hours
- 23 days ago
Pay rates from January 2021: Picker/Checker Level 1 £10.50 per hour Level 2 when 95 cases are picked per hour £11.00 Level 3 when 115 cases picker per hour £12.00 Duties to include: Picking customer orders with a hand-held scanner Checking picked orders for correct items and quantities ... Read More