A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a very high calibre Warehouse Manager join a reputable food production company based in Leicester.
The successful candidate will take control of the stock control and warehouse sections including all inbound and outbound goods deliveries.
You will be responsible for the precise recording of stock and storage, whilst being responsible for the picking, preparation and loading operations. You will ensure efficiency and accuracy including responsibility for all administration tasks.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate a variety of skills and competencies including:
- Experience working in a cold store environment is desirable but not essential.
- Warehousing and stock experience.
- Counterbalance Forklift Truck license.
- Computer literate, especially in MS Excel.
- Excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Strong leadership skills with excellent ability to delegate, manage, build and motivate a team.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Problem solving skills.
- Pro-active approach with a can-do attitude.
- Commercially astute.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and written and understand requests from all levels and external stakeholders.
- Good level of numeracy.
Our client offers a competitive salary, plus a discretionary bonus, generous holiday entitlement, private healthcare, dental care, pension and more.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please call Ian Everett on 0116 3666178 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Warehouse Operations Manager
- Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Up to £45000 per annum + plus company benefits
- 7 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to implement their logistics, warehousing and distribution experience as Warehouse Operations Manager with a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Bradford. This is a truly exciting ... Read More
Warehouse Area Managers
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- Up to £25200 per annum + plus company benefits
- 1 day ago
Opportunities have arisen for experienced Warehouse Area Managers join a leader in the logistics sector at their site in Leicester. The role will be on an initial 3 month contract with the review to extend by a further 3 months based on performance. We are looking for Warehouse Area Man... Read More
Operations Process Manager
- Hounslow, London
- Up to £35000 per annum + plus excellent company benefits
- 19 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a very high calibre, Warehouse and Aviation professional to join a global market leader in the logistics industry in the capacity of Operations Process Manager at their site in London Heathrow. The successful candidate will manage several teams whi... Read More