A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Manager to join a forward thinking Food Manufacturing business that has ambition for growth. If you are seeking an opportunity to help a business on a journey and contribute significantly to its successful expansion, then this role is ideal. We are looking for someone that can offer fresh expertise and experience however is willing and excited to learn and develop, as this planning role will offer you exposure to new experience and skills.
- Working closely with suppliers, customers, and distributors.
- Planning delivery and dispatch of all products.
- Ensuring Health & Safety rules are always followed.
- Hold daily reviews within your department with improvement a key purpose.
- Ensuring all stock is accurately recorded and rotated implanting a live working stock control database.
- Liaising with production, production planner and planning staff for your area.
- Leading and managing a team of warehouse staff - including their recruitment, appraisal and training.
- Ensuring all equipment is properly maintained.
- Making sure stock is properly stored.
- Ensuring all material is available when necessary.
- Ensuring all agreed targets are achieved.
- Recommending and implementing system upgrades and improvements in line with budgets.
- Making sure all space is utilised effectively and reducing wastage.
- Monitoring service levels.
- Export transport and working hours.
- Maintain target GMP levels in warehouse, dispatch and outside storage containers.
Skills and characteristics, we are looking for
- Minimum of 2 years warehouse experience within FMCG sector.
- Competent in excel.
- Experience in Sage (however not essential this can be trained).
- Confident in presenting and facilitating reviews.
- Embraces feedback and support.
- Diverse communicator.
- Passionate for continuous improvement.
This is a full-time permanent position working from Monday to Friday working 8am - 4.30pm
Salary for this opportunity is £35,000 - £40,000
For immediate consideration apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £40000 - £60000 per annum
- 14 days ago
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Production Manager to join a fast growing, Frozen Dessert Manufacturer that supply the retail and food services sector. The role is based in Leicester on a full time-time Permanent basis. The successful candidate will be the key member ... Read More
Assistant Technical Manager
- Park Royal, London
- Up to £30000 per annum + plus benefits
- 17 days ago
An opportunity has become available for an Assistant Technical Manager to join one of the UK's Leading artisan Producers of specialist Mediterranean foods based in Park Royal - London. My client combines a heritage steeped in Mediterranean traditions and family recipes, with a strong fo... Read More
Reach Truck Driver
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Up to £11.00 per hour
- 17 days ago
WE ARE RECRUITING! BarkerRoss Milton Keynes are currently recruiting for FLT Reach Truck Drivers operatives to work for a vegan food company based in Milton Keynes! If you are looking for work and want to work with a great company, please apply below! About the job: As a Reach Truck Dri... Read More