An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Goods-In Team Leader join a well established and successful 3PL logistics organisation at their site based in North West Leicestershire.
This is an AM shift, working a 40 hour week, Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm.
The purpose of this very hands-on warehousing role is to work within and supervise the goods-in team and ensure they fulfil customer contract orders in a timely manner, in line with company's transportation targets, ensuring quality and safety standards are upheld.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Experience of working in a warehouse role within a supply chain operation.
- Knowledge of warehouse stock systems and processes.
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy also computer literate
- Strong organisational & communication skills.
- Attention to detail & see's tasks through to the end.
- Strong housekeeping skills & appreciation of importance of Health & Safety issues.
- Team player who can also work on their own initiative.
- Experience using a Warehouse Management System (preferably JDA).
Pay rate for this opportunity is £9.35 per hour.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Warehouse Goods-In Supervisor
- Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Leicestershire
- Up to £25000 per annum + plus company benefits
- 6 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Goods-In Supervisor join a well-established and successful 3PL logistics organisation at their site based in North West Leicestershire. The successful candidate will work Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm. Some flexibility is required... Read More