An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Goods-In Supervisor join a well-established and successful 3PL logistics organisation at their site based in North West Leicestershire.
The successful candidate will work Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm. Some flexibility is required at the needs of the business to support peak periods and stock-takes.
The purpose of this very hands-on warehousing role is to work within and supervise the goods-in team and ensure they fulfil customer contract orders in a timely manner, in line with company's transportation targets, ensuring quality and safety standards are upheld.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Experience of working in a warehouse role within a supply chain operation.
- Knowledge of warehouse stock systems and processes.
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy also computer literate
- Strong organisational & communication skills.
- Attention to detail & see's tasks through to the end.
- Strong housekeeping skills & appreciation of importance of Health & Safety issues.
- Team player who can also work on their own initiative.
- Experience using a Warehouse Management System (preferably JDA/Red Prairie).
- FLT Counterbalance and PPT licenses (desirable).
The role would suit a highly pro-active individual who has worked in a busy warehouse environment and who understands the pressures that this type of role can bring. Previous experience with WMS (JDA/Red Prairie) would be a significant advantage. It is essential that you have superb attention to detail, possess excellent communication and organisational skills and can demonstrate flexibility with a can-do attitude. An ability to work to deadline, and prioritise your work is essential.
Salary for this opportunity is c25k plus company benefits.
If you can demonstrate energy, enthusiasm, flexibility and a desire to go the extra mile and enjoy the varied nature of the logistics industry then send your CV for immediate consideration.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available