A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced logistics professional to join a leading distributor of maintenance and repair products as Warehouse Coordinator. Based at their Fife site.
Reporting into the Warehouse Supervisor, you will ensure a robust and unified team deliver to customer requirements in a demanding, fast paced pick and replenishment environment.
- Stock replenishing and picking orders for delivery to our customers.
- Booking stock in/out via our computerised system.
- Supporting the branch as necessary through some occasional delivery of stock our customers and serving the trade counter.
Experience and Skills Required
- Previous warehouse experience is highly advantageous.
- You will be self-motivated and have a dedicated approach.
- You will be able to deliver excellent customer service.
- Ideally you will be a confident with It as you will be using computer systems.
- The ideal candidate will be required to occasionally support the delivery staff, therefore a full driving licence is essential.
You will work Monday to Friday with the hours being 7am to 5pm.
Salary for this opportunity is £18,500 plus company benefits.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available