A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Co-ordinator to join a leading distributor of maintenance and repair products. Based at their Nottingham site in Beeston.
Our client has been around for over 50 years, supplying an unrivalled choice of precision equipment, safety products and office consumables to all industries, professions and trades. We offer next day delivery or collection from our nationwide stock centres, supported by an overnight UK logistics network.
- Stock replenishing and picking orders for delivery to our customers
- Booking stock in/out via our computerised system
- Supporting the branch as necessary through some occasional delivery of stock our customers and serving the trade counter
Experience and Skills Required
- Previous warehouse experience is highly advantageous
- You will be self-motivated and have a dedicated approach
- You will be able to deliver excellent customer service
- Ideally you will be a confident with It as you will be using computer systems
- The ideal candidate will be required to occasionally support the delivery staff, therefore a full and driving licence is essential
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Touch Point Cleaner
- Leicestershire, England
- £8.72 - £9.22 per hour + On site parking
- 25 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Touch Point Cleaner in the Beaumont Leys area. The role involves general cleaning of a large warehouse. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a world leading food company. You will carry out a range of duties like general maintaining, and... Read More