A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Co-ordinator to join a leading distributor of maintenance and repair products. Based at their Nottingham site in Beeston.
Our client has been around for over 50 years, supplying an unrivalled choice of precision equipment, safety products and office consumables to all industries, professions and trades. We offer next day delivery or collection from our nationwide stock centres, supported by an overnight UK logistics network.
- Stock replenishing and picking orders for delivery to our customers
- Booking stock in/out via our computerised system
- Supporting the branch as necessary through some occasional delivery of stock our customers and serving the trade counter
Experience and Skills Required
- Previous warehouse experience is highly advantageous
- You will be self-motivated and have a dedicated approach
- You will be able to deliver excellent customer service
- Ideally you will be a confident with It as you will be using computer systems
- The ideal candidate will be required to occasionally support the delivery staff, therefore a full and driving licence is essential
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Rutland, England
- £35000 - £37000 per annum + plus profit share scheme
- about 9 hours ago
A forward-thinking fulfilment, e-commerce, distribution, warehousing and storage solutions business has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Warehouse Manager to join their team in the Rutland (East Midlands) region on a full time, permanent basis. This is a fantastic ... Read More
- Yaxley, Cambridgeshire
- Up to £10.00 per hour
- about 17 hours ago
Barker Ross is currently recruiting on behalf of their client based in Yaxley for a Warehouse Operative on a temporary to permanent basis to work in their busy warehouse. Working Monday to Friday 07:30 - 16:30. £10.00 per hour. Purpose of the role is to be part of the Warehouse Team: Re... Read More
- Bedford, Bedfordshire
- £10.00 - £16.00 per hour
- 6 days ago
BarkerRoss are currently recruiting for Day and Night shift warehouse operatives to join a well-known discount retailer client based in Bedford. These roles are temp-perm opportunities! Shifts available Monday-Friday - 22:00 - 06:00 Monday-Friday Rotational Days one week 0600-1400 - fol... Read More
- Northamptonshire, England
- £25000 - £28000 per annum
- 8 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor with expertise within the logistics sector, to join a one of the UK's leading freight forwarding businesses on a full-time permanent basis, Mon to Fri rotating shift, 6am - 2pm and 2pm-10pm. You will join the tea... Read More
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Up to £11.00 per hour
- 11 days ago
We are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives for a well known car and motobike brand based in Snellshall West, Milton Keynes. You will be responsible for undertaking general warehouse duties. Heavy lifting can be involved. This is an ongoing contract. What's in it for you: * Free onsite p... Read More