Opportunities have arisen for a Warehouse Assistant to join a very successful and growing delicatessen bakery company in the Coventry area on a full time permanent basis.
You role will be to assist in warehouse daily tasks including stock rotation, keeping a good and tidy working environment, control of deliveries and picking and packing of goods.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To pick and pack, stock, organise and rearrange products in the warehouse as required.
- To operate warehouse plant equipment as required.
- To check goods in against delivery notes for accuracy and damages.
- To load and unload trucks in line with H&S procedures.
- To ensure compliance with all Food Safety and Health and Safety company's policies.
- To move goods to relevant departments using pump trucks and operate forklift machines.
- To maintain yard and department tidiness.
- To participate in any other reasonable, ad-hoc duties as requested.
- To have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic Maths and English, good communicational skills.
- Forklift driving experience desirable.
- Manual handling, good manufacturing practices.
- Team player.
You will be required to have a good understanding of manual handling and personal protective equipment (PPE) is fully provided.
This role is working Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm/
Salary for this opportunity £20,943 plus company benefits.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!