Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Admin/Stock Controller position in Coalville.
This is a temporary position covering maternity leave for approx. 18 months.
Business hours - 8.00am - 5pm with flexibility in the morning being able to start from 6am or 7am some days.
Main admin and stock control duties:
- Book inbound deliveries into the SAGE system
- Deal with booking issues
- Liaise with warehouse team leaders / supervisors on warehouse paperwork queries
- Answer and assist warehouse staff queries on codes/quantities/order numbers
- Raise notifications to suppliers on delivery discrepancies
- Deal with e-mails and action queries that arise from other departments and suppliers responding in timely manner
- General administrative duties
- Complete permits for onsite contractors
- Thoroughly stock check
- Process return of goods from customers and put away stock, inputting paperwork onto SAGE for credits daily
- Managed OOD and damaged stock
- Keep work area neat and tidy taking into consideration Health and safety
- High degree attention to details, thoroughness and methodical approach to work
- Establishes and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to listen and understand instructions
- Planning and organisation skills
- Computer literate, SAGE working knowledge, numerate
- Previous experience in administrative role desirable
How to apply for the immediate Start: In the first instance please forward your CV. For more information or to fast track your application today call 0116 204 2600. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Lutterworth, Leicestershire
- Up to £10.00 per hour
- 3 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a prestigious client in the Lutterworth area. This is for a company which specialises in the distribution of various products. This is an ongoing role Monday to Friday. Due to the nature of this position it can be physical. Please see more detail... Read More
- Coalville, Leicestershire
- £19000 - £21000 per annum
- 16 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives based in Coalville on a permanent contract: Warehouse Operative - Picking and packing. Hours -13:00 - 21:30 Days - Monday - Friday Warehouse operative - with admin duties. Hours -12:45 - 21:15 Days - Monday - Friday Warehouse... Read More
- Northamptonshire, England
- £22000 - £25000 per annum
- 26 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor with expertise within the logistics sector, to join a one of the UK's leading freight forwarding businesses on a full-time permanent basis. You will join the team in Northamptonshire. The successful Warehouse Sup... Read More
Warehouse Operative (Team Leader)
- Oakham, Rutland
- £20000 - £22000 per annum
- 3 days ago
A forward-thinking fulfilment, e-commerce, distribution, warehousing and storage solutions business has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Warehouse Operative who can demonstrate a stable track record of employment and who is looking to develop their logistics career... Read More