Our client is one of the largest providers of care and support services all over London. They aim to provide the highest quality care for vulnerable adults.
Position Available: Ward RGN - Various Locations locum / part time night or day shifts available, £25-£29ph
Join us as a Staff Nurse - Ward RGN for as many or little day or night shifts you wish to do per week:
Staff needed in Kent, Surrey, Essex, Portsmouth and St Leonard on Sea
Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we're sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding.
As a Staff Nurse / Ward RGN you will;
- Be part of a close-knit team headed by our matron.
- With our consultant-led service, you will be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities.
- You'll interact with practitioners from other departments because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
To succeed as a Staff Nurse in our Ward you will;
- Have a registration with the appropriate governing body and have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
- Have post-registration experience.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker - plus be flexible and motivated.
- Have the ability to fully understand each patient's needs and provide individual attention.
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02031375251
*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Independent Domestic Violence Advocate - Remote Working
- City of London, London
- £25000 - £26000 per annum
- 9 days ago
Our client provides various kinds of support to women and children in need. Position Available: Independent Domestic Violence Advocate, - Remote Working for Warwickshie service ongoing contract until March 2022, £25,100a, 37.5 hrs per week Role Purpose: The independent domestic violence... Read More