My client is a forward-thinking distributor of electrical appliances.
They are looking for a semi or fully qualified and experienced Van/Machinery Mechanic to join their team in Leicester on a full time, permanent basis.
A technical qualification related to commercial vehicles (City & Guilds level 3, NVQ level 3, or equivalent)
Current full driving license.
- Good verbal and numerical reasoning skills.
- Confidence in your own abilities.
- To be an efficient, neat, and disciplined commercial vehicle technician.
- Flexibility, being able to prioritise your own workload whilst supporting the team is key.
- To be responsive and willing to learn, receive training, developing both yourself and those around you
- The ability and motivation to work on your own initiative.
- Diagnose and rectify all types of faults using your experience and ability, working on your own initiative, ensuring cost effective and safe repairs to an extremely high standard.
- Ensure that all vehicles worked on are handled carefully and that precautions are taken whilst in the workshop and/or customer premises.
- Ensure that Health and Safety regulations and the Company safe systems of work and processes are always adhered to.
My client has a fleet of vans from 3.5 tons, 5 tons and 7.5 tons.
Working Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm.
The salary for this position is up to £28k dependent on experience.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available