Barker Ross are currently recruiting Customer Envoy/Van driver for one of our clients based in Derby
- Multi-drop parcel deliveries and returns within a specific geographical area of responsibility.
- Obtaining proof of delivery where required.
- Loading, unloading, preparing, inspecting, and operating a delivery vehicle.
- Co-ordinating scheduled customer supply visits.
- Adherence to site health & safety standards, and specific site requirements.
- Communicating customer vending anomalies to the relevant department for action.
- Documenting ad-hoc order requirements during replenishment visits and submit to branch location.
- Completing basic database changes as required.
- Responding to all customers' queries and going above and beyond to exceed customer expectations, including gathering feedback on services and resolving or escalating customer complaints to Managers.
To comply with company policies and procedures
Full time, Permanent
£17.750 per annum plus 2.5% bonus
Monday-Friday - 08.00 -16:30
We are looking for someone with 6+ months van driving experience.
Must be computer literate due to delivery systems used on site
Please contact Barker Ross office on 0115 8960 888 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Multi drop van drivers
- Northamptonshire, England
- Up to £10.00 per hour
- 23 days ago
Barker Ross are recruiting for BCAT van drivers to do parcel multi drop driving. 70-80 parcel drops average per day in the Northamptonshire area The Start time is 7am daily roughly Finishing around 17:30pm, 1 hour lunch. Monday to Friday Experience in Multi drop driving preferred. B cat... Read More