Barker Ross are currently looking for van driver for one of UK largest supplier of tools you in Wigston.
Working Monday to Friday from 08.00 - 16.30 with 30 minute break
- Multi-drop parcel deliveries and returns within a specific geographical area of responsibility.
- Obtaining proof of delivery where required.
- Loading, unloading, preparing, inspecting and operating a delivery vehicle.
- Co-ordinating scheduled customer supply visits.
- Adherence to site health & safety standards, and specific site requirements.
- Communicating customer vending anomalies to the relevant department for action.
- Documenting ad-hoc order requirements during replenishment visits and submit to branch location.
- Completing basic database changes as required.
- Responding to all customers' queries and going above and beyond to exceed customer expectations, including gathering feedback on services and resolving or escalating customer complaints to Managers.
Hourly rate - £9.50P/H
You will need valid UK driving licence, no more than 3 points and minimmum of 6 months experience in customer facing role
If you have driving experience and customer experience please contact Nottingham Branch on 0115 8960 888
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Multi drop van drivers
- Northamptonshire, England
- Up to £10.00 per hour
- 29 days ago
Barker Ross are recruiting for BCAT van drivers to do parcel multi drop driving. 70-80 parcel drops average per day in the Northamptonshire area The Start time is 7am daily roughly Finishing around 17:30pm, 1 hour lunch. Monday to Friday Experience in Multi drop driving preferred. B cat... Read More
- Hinckley, Leicestershire
- Up to £15.94 per hour
- about 19 hours ago
Barker Ross are actively recruiting for HGV Class 1 day drivers to work in Huncote LE9. Key details : 16 Weeks temp to perm HGV 1 DAYS 1-2 drops per day Collections from Bakeries of bins (food waste) Hooklift vehicle Some manual handling depending on location of run (minimal) Nationwide... Read More
HGV 2 DRIVER
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Up to £14.00 per hour
- 9 days ago
Barker Ross is currently looking for HGV 2 Multi Drop Driver for our client based in Peterborough. Immediate start Ongoing Work Monday to Friday 07:00 - 17:00 Pay: £14.00 p/h Duties: Multi Drop Deliveries to building sites 2 - 3 per day for large loads. 10 - 11 per day for smaller loads... Read More
HGV Class 1 driver - PART TIME
- Ilkeston, Derbyshire
- £17 - £20 per hour
- 18 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for HGV1 Night and Day weekend drivers or midweek PT. Our client is a bakery based in Watnall. Key details : HGV1 Nights / Days 1-3 drops to depots / large stores Bread delivery Some handball involved depending on location of run Job Type: Full-time,... Read More