Barker Ross Health & Social care are currently recruiting for a Unit Manager for clients Nursing Home based on the outskirts of Newcastle Under Lyme,
Our client is a large Nursing Home, which specialises in providing the highest standard of person centred care who require Nursing care and people living with Dementia.
This role is Predominatley a Monday - Friday roles with Office and shift hours.
As the Unit Manager you will be Leading the 30 bedded Dementia Unit, which means you will form a part of the management team and you will play vital part in driving the highest standards of care through out the Dementia Unit and whole Nursing Home.
As the Dementia Unit Manager, you will be carrying out a mixture of Management and Nursing duties, below id brief overview of the duties you will be undertaking a regular basis:
- Completing the staffing rota to make sure the Dementia Unit and the whole is fully staffed 24/7
- Being a positive role to junior staff to deliver the highest standard of care at all times
- Lisle with external external agencies such as: GP's, Families and Social Workers
- Complete Supervisions with junior staff to make sure the standard of work they are completing is to the highest standard
- Assist the activities team to look for suitable activities to completed in house and also in Newcastle Under Lyme
The Ideal candidate for the Dementia Unit Manager will need to be:
- A registered Nurse ( RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- Experienced in working with people living with Dementia
- Someone who is used to leading a team
- A good problem solver
- Ideally based in or close to Newcastle Under Lyme
This is a brilliant opportunity to a join one of the Counties most established provider's, who offer staff a huge amount progression and development.
The Benefits include:
- Excellent starting salary with commission
- Enhanced Annual Leave
- Discount scheme
- NMC cost contribution if required
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.