Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently working with a client who requires a Unit Manager for their large nursing home based in Bury.
The home is 120 bedded Nursing, Residential and Dementia home and is currently rated as Good with the CQC.
As the Unit Manager you will be responsible for day to day running of the Dementia and Nursing Unit.
- Be aware of staffing levels across the home unit and work very closely Registered Home Manager to make sure ratios are being followed at all timesComplete Supervisions with junior staff to make sure the standard of work they are completing is to the highest standard
- Lisle with external external agencies such as: GP's, Families and Social Workers
- Be able to think outside of the box with communicating with Elderly Residents and People living with Dementia
- Work with internal recruitment teams to make the home is fully staffed
- Conduct mock inspections and audits to make sure that the home meets all legislation's in place
- Have good knowledge of Bury and the surrounding areas for activities to access and bring in to the home
The ideal person for the Unit Manager will need to be:
- An experienced Registered Nurse within the Elderly & Dementia Care Sector
- A Registered Nurse RGN or RMN who have worked in Nursing Home preferably
- Commutable distance to and around Bury via own transport
- Driven and determined
- Someone who is looking to take the home to next level and make it OUTSTANDING with CQC
This is a brilliant opportunity to a join an AWARD winning provider of Nursing Home who offer staff a huge amount progression and development.
The Benefits include:
- Excellent starting salary with commission
- Enhanced Annual Leave
- Discount scheme
- NMC cost contribution if required
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.