Barker Ross Health & Social care are currently recruiting for a Unit Manager for a large Nursing Home based on the outskirts of York.
The home is a 80 bedded Nursing, Dementia, Elderly Nursing Home, which is split in 3 individual units.
As the Unit Manager you will work very closely with the General manager to make sure that your unit and the whole home is delivering the highest standard of care to all residents in the home at all times.
You will be leading the Dementia unit and will be working with the Nursing and Care staff make sure that the high standard of care is being delivered.
As the unit manager your role will be constantly developing and and there for the tasks will be also, but below is brief list of duties you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
- Be a positive role model to all junior staff and set the standards for delivering the the highest quality care
- Assist the General Manager in completing staffing rota for your unit and across the Nursing Home
- Work as part of Multi Disciplinary Team to make sure all residents needs are met
- Conduct audits and check all relevant paperwork to make sure it is meeting the CQC regulations
- Assist in searching and participating in activities in and York and surrounding areas
The ideal Candidate for the Unit Manager would be:
* A registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) who has experience in working with Elderly and Dementia residents
* Ideally someone who has experience of recruitment process
* Ideally based in York or the surrounding areas and with access to own vehicle
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN) who is looking to take the step up in management and join a home and company who offers award winning training to all of their staff.
Below is list of benefits of this role:
- Free learning and development
- Automatic enrollment into our profit share scheme
- Nurse Mentor and Refer a Friend bonus schemes
- Plus many more
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.