One of the leading logistics providers has opportunities for Transport Controllers in the Branston area of Burton Upon Trent. We are looking to fill two month Fixed Term Contracts (FTC) working within the Transport team for one of its largest contracts.
You will work 4 days on 4 days off, on a rotating shift pattern 06.00 to 14.00 and 14.00 to 22.00.
- Inputting of daily run sheets onto spreadsheets and web-based programmes.
- Filing of Transport related documentation.
- General Transport Administrative tasks.
- Completing daily reports and communications
- Carry out daily driver de-briefs
- Complete small projects identify/communicate results
- To undertake such additional duties as may be reasonably required for the effective role within the office.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in office work is essential.
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office, Excel is essential.
- Previous transport experience would be preferred but not essential.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- An understanding of drivers Working Time Directive and EU Regulations is desirable but not essential.
- Must have a flexible approach to working hours.
- Must display attention to detail due to nature of work.
- Must be self-motivated with a can-do approach.
- Good team player but also needs to be able to work on own initiative.
- Good communicator at all levels.
Our client really values their people and offer a friendly, safety first working environment.
Salary will be £21,207, which will be pro-rata'd. You will receive other excellent employee benefits such as an online discount platform, onsite parking, onsite canteen + much more.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
- Up to £40000 per annum
- 1 day ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a very high calibre, Transport Manager, with manager CPC to join a growing warehousing and distribution business in Stoke-On-Trent on a full-time permanent basis. Reporting directly into the Head of Transport, this opening requires an aspiring and ambi... Read More
- Northamptonshire, England
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- 9 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Transport Manager to join a leading 3PL and warehouse businesses on a full time, permanent basis in the Northamptonshire area. This is a Mon to Fri days position. The business is a well established, recognised brand and very successf... Read More