One of the leading logistics providers has an opportunity for a Transport and Sales Coordinator in the Worlsey area of Greater Manchester. This role is a full time permanent opportunity.
The successful Transport and Sales Coordinator will manage and execute all sales enquiries/orders for petroleum products and resolve issues that arise from these petroleum orders and deliveries with UK and Ireland for the company portfolio.
- Provide driver and operational support.
- Manually re-planning and amending delivery schedule, reacting to changes in requirement and daily operation issues ensuring the safe and timely delivery of orders are completed ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Ensure all calls are handled in a professional manner adhering to a strict call queue target.
- Enter, amend and cancel orders on SAP accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Maintain and exceed customer service level standards with current and new customers.
- Take ownership and responsibility for queries and follow up where necessary.
- Undertake Emergency response base controller duties if required.
- Maintain and enhance the service measures agreed for all the customers within the portfolio.
- Be pro-active in the promotion of safe working practices and ensure that all company and customer HSE policies are fully implemented.
- Support the achievement of the target performance for the specified activities and operations overall and individually.
- Previous experience in sales order entry.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional numerical and interpersonal skills/telephone manner.
- Proven track record in customer relationship management.
- Experience with SAP.
- Experience in fast moving complex transport environment.
- Motivated self-started, comfortable working as part of a team or individual.
- Good communicator able to operate at all levels.
- Positive attitude and willingness to be flexible.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Commitment in providing the highest standards of customer services.
Salary for this opportunity is £26k-£29k, plus 25 days plus Bank Holiday's annual leave and other benefits.
You will be required to work rotating shift patterns and including days and nights.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Daventry, Northamptonshire
- Up to £21000 per annum + plus company benefits
- 14 days ago
A well respected integrated logistics business that operates across road, sea and air on a global basis has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Transport Coordinator to join their growing team in the Daventry area on a full time, permanent position. This position will be a new p... Read More
- Earls Colne, Essex
- Up to £30000 per annum + plus company benefits
- 16 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Transport Planner to join a leading logistics business who specialise in transport, warehousing and pallet services. The role is offered on a full time, permanent basis at their site near Braintree, Essex. My client is looking for a ... Read More
- Grantham, Lincolnshire
- Up to £31000 per annum + plus company benefits
- about 1 month ago
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced transport professional to join an established and successful total waste management business who specialise in delivering, recycling, recovering, treatment, and disposal for all types of waste. The role will be for Transport Assistant at thei... Read More
HGV 1 / Class 1 driver positions - immediate starts - on going
- Bedford, Bedfordshire
- £12.48 - £16.50 per hour
- about 5 hours ago
Barker Ross are working in Partnership with B&M Stores and offering Temp to Perm opportunities for recently built Distribution centre that's now fully in operation in Bedford. The role is mainly doing store deliveries which are all palletised, operating a pallet truck to move the pallet... Read More