Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a very reputable company based in the Syston area. This will be managing the end-to-end process of booking collections, deliveries and producing POD's and invoicing for customer transport activities. This is a great opportunity to advance your career, experience within transport administration is essential. If you are interested, please apply now.
Experience within the logistics and transport department required.
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm with 1 hour lunch break
£20,000 per annum to start
- Preparation of Transport documentation.
- Making transport collection bookings.
- Keeping accurate records of data required for reporting purposes.
- Preparation and distribution of various customer-facing and internal reports for month end.
- Dispatching of transport tickets.
- Making bookings on line for various delivery points like Amazon, John Lewis, Morrison's etc.
- Updating in house computer systems ensuring all customer transport details, collection logs, customer transport logs are recorded accurately.
- General Administrative duties.
- Liaise and support daily warehouse operations.
- Understanding of colleague and customer requirements.
- To work in accordance with Health & Safety Regulations and Limited Policies.
- To carry out any other duties deemed appropriate which may arise with the development of the Company.
- Permanent job
- Free onsite parking
- Lots of amenities around the area e.g., McDonalds, Thurmaston shopping centre
- Working for a well-known company
- Overtime available
How to Apply for the Transport and Freight Administration role with Immediate Start: In the first instance please forward your CV. For more information or to fast track your application today call 0116 204 2600. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Trainee Transport Planner
- Castle Donington, Leicestershire
- £21000 - £23000 per annum + plus bonus, pension, anual salary review
- 17 days ago
A well respected and established supply chain and distribution business (one of the fastest growing transport companies in the UK) has an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Transport Planner who is looking to develop their career within logistics. You will join an expanding, dynamic bus... Read More
- Wixams, Bedfordshire
- Up to £10.00 per hour
- 18 days ago
BarkerRoss are recruiting! Are you looking for work in Bedford? Do you want to work with a fun friendly team? If so, keep reading… We are recruiting for a one-off opportunity to work withing the training team of one of the UK largest discount retailers! You will be supporting the traini... Read More
- Corby, Northamptonshire
- £23000 - £25000 per annum
- 3 days ago
A vacancy has arisen for a high calibre Warehouse Administrator to join a hugely successful warehousing and distribution business in Corby on a full time, permanent basis (Mon to Fri). You will join a friendly and busy team and provide essential support to the smooth running of the depa... Read More
Quality Assurance Lead
- Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- 1 day ago
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to implement their knowledge, skills and expertise as Quality Assurance Lead with a very friendly and expanding handling and fulfilment business in Market Harborough. You will play a pro-active and critical part in the day-to-da... Read More
Warehouse Administration Manager
- Rutland, England
- Up to £35000 per annum + plus profit share scheme
- 10 days ago
A forward-thinking fulfilment, e-commerce, distribution, warehousing and storage solutions business has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Warehouse Administration Manager who is looking to take that next important career. You will join a small, friendly team in Rutl... Read More