Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a very reputable company based in the Syston area. This will be managing the end-to-end process of booking collections, deliveries and producing POD's and invoicing for customer transport activities. This is a great opportunity to advance your career, experience within transport administration is essential. If you are interested, please apply now.
Experience within the logistics and transport department required.
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm with 1 hour lunch break
£20,000 per annum to start
- Preparation of Transport documentation.
- Making transport collection bookings.
- Keeping accurate records of data required for reporting purposes.
- Preparation and distribution of various customer-facing and internal reports for month end.
- Dispatching of transport tickets.
- Making bookings on line for various delivery points like Amazon, John Lewis, Morrison's etc.
- Updating in house computer systems ensuring all customer transport details, collection logs, customer transport logs are recorded accurately.
- General Administrative duties.
- Liaise and support daily warehouse operations.
- Understanding of colleague and customer requirements.
- To work in accordance with Health & Safety Regulations and Limited Policies.
- To carry out any other duties deemed appropriate which may arise with the development of the Company.
- Permanent job
- Free onsite parking
- Lots of amenities around the area e.g., McDonalds, Thurmaston shopping centre
- Working for a well-known company
- Overtime available
How to Apply for the Transport and Freight Administration role with Immediate Start: In the first instance please forward your CV. For more information or to fast track your application today call 0116 204 2600. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.