Our client who is a well established retail business is currently seeking an experienced Transport Administrator to join their office team based in Lutterworth.
The role is due to start as soon as possible and will be temporary on going, with the view to turn permanent in the future depending upon performance.
This will be a full time role working day shifts and on average, a 45 hour working week. Usual start time is around 5am working 5 days over 7, along with 1 in every 2 weekends and so candidates must be flexible with this.
The pay rate is £11.97 per hour (there is no nights uplift).
Working within the national transport division, your main responsibility will be to provide administration, monitoring and coordination for the dispatches planned earlier in the day by the Planners.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Telephone liaison with other depots and live tracking of load dispatch and arrivals
- Input of information onto Excel spreadsheets and other computer programs
- Check and tracking of previous days loads
- Checking driver arrivals
- Liaising with agency and hauliers
- Providing ETA's for depot deliveries
- Making call outs for repairs
In order to be considered for this role you must have:-
- Experience in a transport/dispatch/planning related role previously
- Good user of Microsoft Excel
- IT systems general knowledge
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln today on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.