We are currently recruiting for Transport Admin for our client based in Coalville.
- Monday to Friday
- Ongoing position
- Paid break
- Onsite car park
- Manage administration
- Maintain updated records of orders and customers databases
- Prepare shipping documents (Invoices / Packing lists)
- Receive and direct external drivers ensuring that inbound /outbound records are logged and processed in a timely manner and relevant documents are handle to the drivers.
- Allocate workload to MHE operators and warehouse colleagues
- Manage specific instructions for the warehouse, tied to individual orders
- Make sure QA checks are completed on orders prior to loading and picking list are filled in accurately by the pickers
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Liaising with the Transport co-ordinator to ensure all hauliers are booked in for deliveries of product in accordance with daily booking limits.
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Record details of enquiries, comments and complaints & actions taken
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by your line manager
- Adhere to the company procedures in relation to all aspects of the IT systems, Business admin processes, procedures and policies
- Manual stock take
If you are interested please apply or give Klaudia a call on 0116 204 2600.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Warehouse Operative - Free transport
- Bedford, Bedfordshire
- £8.91 - £11.75 per hour
- 10 days ago
WE ARE RECRUITING! Barker Ross Group are currently working with one of Bedford's largest employers at B&M Distribution Centre in Wixams, Bedford. We are recruiting for Wearhouse operatives to join their expanding team! All our opportunities are 12-week temp-perm giving you stability. So... Read More
Care centre manager
- Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- Up to £21283 per annum
- 9 days ago
We are actively seeking a Care Centre Manager to work on a full time basis at a nationwide known pharmeceutical company based in Harrogate. This is a full time role working 9:00 am until 17:00 pm Monday to Friday. Experience is required but the company is interested in a candidate with ... Read More