Barker Ross are recruiting for Transport Admin Support Clerk for our client based in Kingscliffe, Peterborough.
This position is temp to perm.
Monday to Friday 08.00am -17.00 however flexibility is a must.
Pays is £9.00 however depends on experience.
Day to Day duties may consist off:
- Dealing with customer and drivers queries in a professional and timely manner
- Have good administration skills as the role is demanding on emails and responding back to clients
- Logging orders onto the database
- Running KPIS for the clients
- General Transport office Admin
You need to have:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Accurate data entry skills
- To work under pressure and use your own initiate
- Be able to work in a bust fast paced transport office
This role is a progressive role want ting to learn and progress is essential.
Please call now to arrange interview.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
P/A Support Executive
- Whittlesey, Cambridgeshire
- £25000 - £30000 per annum + plus company benefits
- 26 days ago
One of the leading providers in the parcel delivery network has an opportunity for a P/A Support Executive, to be based at their site in Peterborough. The successful P/A Support Executive reports directly into the Operations Director and you will provide administration and technical sup... Read More
Supply Chain Coordinator
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Up to £23000 per annum + rising to £24k after probation + benefits
- 4 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator to join a hugely successful specialist electrical component distribution business on a full time basis at their state of the art facility in Milton Keynes. As part of the Supply Chain Team you will provide administrat... Read More