A great opportunity has become available for a Transport Account Manager to join a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Bradford. This is a truly an exciting time to join a company that specialises in FMCG, Retail, Fashion, Supply Chain, 3PL and Distribution.
Your Responsibilities as a Transport Account Manager will include:
- Be the main point of contact for our customers and ensuring 100% satisfaction and commitment is always achieved
- Manage all customer expectations in line with achievable operational service levels
- Work jointly with the transport operational team to ensure KPI's and SLAs are achieved
- Identify and communicate any potential issues and dealing with these in a professional and timely manner
- Create and produce daily/ weekly/ monthly reports - ensuring all data is accurate and delivered within the specified time scale
- Always try to be innovative and identify opportunities to improve customer service levels and operational efficiencies
- Supporting with invoicing processes for customers
The successful Transport Account Manager will have the drive and the proven ability to deliver KPI's and Customer SLA's. You will be a strong team player and able to demonstrate the ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
My client is also looking for someone who is proactive and flexible as well as show the ability to use your own initiative, as well as being organised and able to achieve deadlines with close attention to detail and a confident thorough and collaborative decision maker.
The salary for this position is £23,000 - £24,000 please other excellent benefits.
The hours are 8am - 5pm - Monday - Thursday and 8am - 4.15pm of Fridays
Genuine career prospects are available for the right candidate who is looking for that platform from which to develop their career!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Transport (Planning) Manager
- Northamptonshire, England
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus, pension
- 5 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Transport (Planning) Manager to join a world-class 3PL and distribution business on a full-time, permanent basis in Northants. This is a truly exciting time to join the company, recognised as one of the top 10 global logistics provid... Read More
Shift Manager - Transport
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Up to £27000 per annum + plus benefits
- 14 days ago
One of the UK's leading cash management distribution businesses that operates across the retail, public and financial sectors has an exciting opportunity for a Branch Shift Manager to join a very successful organisation in Tyne & Wear on a full time, permanent basis. Reporting directly ... Read More
Trainee Transport Planner
- Castle Donington, Leicestershire
- £21000 - £23000 per annum + plus bonus, pension, anual salary review
- 4 days ago
A well respected and established supply chain and distribution business (one of the fastest growing transport companies in the UK) has an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Transport Planner who is looking to develop their career within logistics. You will join an expanding, dynamic bus... Read More
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- £29000 - £31000 per annum + plus benefits
- 12 days ago
One of the UK's leading cash management distribution businesses that operates across the retail, public and financial sectors and they currently have an exciting opportunity for a Branch Shift Manager to join their team at their Birmingham site on a full time, permanent basis. The succe... Read More