Do you seek competitive and challenging working environments?
Do performance-based roles where rewards are high and lucrative appeal to you?
We are now recruiting trainee recruiters for our busy Nottingham branch - and this is your opportunity to join Barker Ross' largest operational office in Nottingham, City Centre!
Core Duties will include:
- Developing prosperous business relationships with new and existing clients, to gain additional business and develop a profitable desk
- Managing your own client and candidate databases and delivering excellent, pro-active customer service, ensuring requirements are consistently met
- Filling vacancies to varying lead times as requested by the client, with suitably skilled candidates by sourcing the ideal candidates to place in client vacancies
- Growing your client and candidate base through telephone and face to face business development activity and advertising
- Maintaining our outstanding business reputation in all communications, through the delivery of a quality consultative service
- Achieving agreed individual targets and KPI'S and reporting on these to management through weekly meetings and various one to ones
The Successful Candidate
- Driven, Determined and accountable
- Eye for detail and quality of work rate
- Clear communication skill and ability to follow instructions, whilst taking initiative
- Ferocious work ethic and energy to succeed
What we offer
- Full training and commitment to your personal development
- Clear internal progression structure
- Generous commission package
- Regular nights out and various incentives
- Earn a basic salary, plus uncapped commission from the moment you start doing deals, earning up to £50k+ within your first year with threshold targets being met
- Plenty of scope to progress into senior roles and management training for those that show commitment, promise and consistent high billing
Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, and this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. No experience is necessary as we offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team you will find anywhere!
A can do, positive outgoing attitude is key to this role.
We offer private medical insurance with Vitality Healthcare as well as membership to YuLife.
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Administrator - Nottingham
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £20000 per annum + plus great benefits
- 15 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our successful Nottingham branch. The role will support the Administration Manager delivering required tasks and responsibilities. These will include: Answer and direct all incoming candidate/client calls in a professional and frie... Read More
Candidate Attraction Specialist - Mansfield
- Shirebrook, Derbyshire
- £10 - £10.50 per hour + plus great benefits
- 28 days ago
We are looking for an individual to join our busy office in Shirebrook, near Mansfeild as a Recruitment Resourcer focusing solely on candidate generation. The primary objective of the role will be to help source candidates for various temporary roles with our clients in the Nottingham a... Read More