Barker Ross are recruiting for a Trainee Manager for our client based in Northampton, Experience in the Food industry would be an advantage.
- Ensuring product Food Safety, product integrity, product quality is maintained, and new legislation and codes of practice are implemented at all times.
- The general adherence of working procedures by all staff,
- communication of work instruction to all staff.
- Liaison with the Technical Manager and Factory Manager to ensure factory standards and process control are implemented and maintained continuously,
- Ensuring Hygiene and Housekeeping standards, including Personnel Hygiene are adhered to.
- Completion of all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings and all learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies,
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the trainee-ship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution
- Working in different departments and participating in daily operations as required.
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Evaluating the performance of supervisors and team leaders.
- Liaising with supervisors/Team leaders to monitor quality issues.
- Ensuring residual control is maintained and monitored effectively by supervisors and team leaders.
- Ensuring comprehensive traceability control.
- Continuous housekeeping compliance/improvement.
- Liaise with relevant personnel to resolve non-conformance's or process.
Hours are 45 hours per week, 6-4pm.
Please call Tanya @ Barker Ross 01604 634479 for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available