Trainee Building Services Engineer -Matlock - up to £19K
A forward-thinking company, working across numerous specialisms, they are a passionate multi-disciplinary design and property consultancy. Their team of property specialists and designers provide innovative solutions to make places, properties and people be the best they can be.
- Flexible working
- Training & Development
- Bonus Schemes
- Bike2 Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
As the Trainee Building Services Engineer, you will:
- Assist in the design of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems for both new and existing buildings
- Learn design calculations, schematics and detailed specifications and drawings using industry standard design software and specification methods
- Train in lighting design using industry standard software and methods
- Contribute to standard tender packages, undertaking analysis of tenders, monitoring and management of cost, quality and timescales
BIM Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and receive information into the information model
- Configure information for project outputs
- Populate the information exchange format for the information model.
- Production of design outputs related to a discipline specific, package-based or time-based task.
- Undertake clash detection process and report to design team lead
As Trainee Building Services Engineer you will have…
- You will be enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Be prepared to undertake a professional qualification in Building Services Engineering
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Skaidre Veckyte at Barker Ross on 07824 016223 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in MMC & White-Collar Construction recruitment, we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.