Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Traffic Office Admin position, within a well-known client based in Coalville.
- Dealing with incoming drivers - taking details of vehicle; trailer reg, updating inbound schedule
- Booking in / out via email / tel. incoming / outgoing deliveries from EVCGF and wider group in conjunction with space and resource availability
- Learn inhouse WMS system to be able to create inbound and outbound files to upload and monitor progress of workload for operation
- Ability to be process compliant - BRC, ISO140001, etc. - all relates to paperwork being filled in and filed accordingly
- Dealing with warehouse operation team's issues from WMS perspective and escalating problems as and where necessary
- This is super-fast pace and busy environment; therefore, candidate should not be scared to work under pressure and be able to defuse conflict situations
- MS Excel knowledge to at least good user level (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables as a minimum).
Pay and opportunities:
1st 4 weeks @ £8.91/hr after 4 weeks of training £9.41/hr.
Overtime available during peak and as and when necessary @ time and a half of £9.41 rate. Weekend work available, particularly Sundays to clean up system and prep operation for new week.
Other developments are available if candidate is willing to learn and progress.
How to Apply for the role with Immediate Start: In the first instance please forward your CV. For more information or to fast track your application today call 0116 204 2600. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
HR Support Administrator
- Lutterworth, Leicestershire
- Up to £9.83 per hour
- 6 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a HR Support Administrator. The company is very reputable and based in the Lutterworth LE17 area. The purpose of this role is to provide efficient administrative support to the HR team and Operations. Take ownership and responsibility for workloa... Read More
Recycling Operative/ Trainee Weighbridge Operator
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £11.00 per hour + plus overtime
- 4 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Metal Recycling Operative/ Trainee Weighbridge Operative Our Client is a Metal Recycling Company based in Lenton Key Responsibilities : Yard work Operating machinery Picking Metal Learing the process to weigh and record metal in the Weighbridge o... Read More
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £9.03 - £16.95 per hour
- 5 days ago
Barker Ross is currently looking for cleaners to work at the City Hospital as a Cleaning Facilities Assistant. As a cleaner you will be required to perform the below duties : dusting, mopping, sweeping, waxing floors and vacuuming Refilling supplies, such as toilet paper and paper towel... Read More
- Northampton, Northamptonshire
- Up to £11.29 per hour
- 10 days ago
Barker Ross are Recruiting for Parcel Sorters for our client based in Brackmills Northampton. This is a Night Shift starting 22:00 - 23:00pm to 6am - 7am Finish, Shifts available are flexible and operate Sunday to Friday nights part time hours available. PAY £11.29 PER HOUR!!!! Duties w... Read More