Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Traffic Office Admin position, within a well known client based in Coalville.
- Dealing with incoming drivers - taking details of vehicle; trailer reg, updating inbound schedule
- Booking in / out via email / tel. incoming / outgoing deliveries from EVCGF and wider group in conjunction with space and resource availability
- Learn inhouse WMS system to e able to create inbound and outbound files to upload and monitor progress of workload for operation
- Ability to be process compliant - BRC, ISO140001, etc. - all relates to paperwork being filled in and filed accordingly
- Dealing with warehouse operation team's issues from WMS perspective and escalating problems as and where necessary
- This is super fast pace and busy environment, therefore, candidate should not be scared to work under pressure and be abele to defuse conflict situations
- MS Excel knowledge to at lest good user level (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables as a minimum).
Pay and opportunities:
1st 4 weeks @ £8.91/hr after 4 weeks of training £9.41/hr.
Overtime available during peak and as and when necessary @ time and a half of £9.41 rate. Weekend work available, particularly Sunday's to clean up system and prep operation for new week.
Other developments are available if candidate is willing to learn and progress.
How to Apply for the role with Immediate Start: In the first instance please forward your CV. For more information or to fast track your application today call 0116 204 2600. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Traffic Office Administrator
- Coalville, Leicestershire
- £8.91 - £9.41 per hour
- about 20 hours ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Traffic Office Admin position, within a well-known client based in Coalville. Job duties: Dealing with incoming drivers - taking details of vehicle; trailer reg, updating inbound schedule Booking in / out via email / tel. incoming / outgoing de... Read More
Assembly Line and Production staff - Day shift
- Ilkeston, Derbyshire
- Up to £10.00 per hour + Plus 25% premium after 37.5 hours
- 7 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for full time Production staff for a Manufacturing company based in Nottingham Our Client is a Manufacturing and Packaging company Key Responsibilities : Line Work Table work Picking and packing of stock Re work Basic quality control All other factor... Read More
Chocolate Packers Required
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £9.31 per day + plus overtime
- 7 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Co Packers for a Chocolate Factory Our Client is one of the UK Leading Packaging company's Key Responsibilities : Packing Picking Line work Warehouse Duties Job Type: Full-time, Ongoing work Salary: £9.31 per hour Working pattern: 8-hour shift Mo... Read More
- Corby, Northamptonshire
- Up to £10.13 per hour
- 14 days ago
Barker Ross are looking for warehouse operatives to work for our client based in Corby, Weldon North industrial estate. Shifts: Monday - Friday 14:00 -22:00 Pay rate: £10.13 per hour Paid 37.5 hours per week There is also overtime available for those who are interested. Duties: Picking,... Read More
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £10.25 - £12.51 per hour
- 18 days ago
#WEAREBRG! We are recruiting for our client based in Kingston for order pickers. You will be working in a cold environment as they distribute dairy products. Shifts available are Days 4 on 4 off £10.25 Nights 4 on 4 off £10.87 4 on 4 off rotating £10.56 Shifts are days 7am-7pm nights 7p... Read More