Our client in Coalville is seeking Traffic Office Administrator to become part of their positive and friendly team.
As an industry leader this company is looking for Traffic Office Administrator that are eligible to work within the UK and able to commute to Coalville.
- Looking after inbound schedule, booking in deliveries, taking into account operational capacities
- Following up on outbound activities - liaising with nominated transport providers for late / none arrivals
- System work:
- Allocation of picks
- Checking issues with partial allocations
- Checking and preparing outbound paperwork
- ASN creation, checking upon completion their status and closing once fully confirmed
- Checking previous shift's work before loads go out
- Reporting stock issues
- Liaising with all stakeholders (suppliers, transport, customer and warehouse team)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to defuse potential conflict situations (main face to face customers are drivers)
- Ability to delegate and escalate
- Ability to negotiate, calculate and be proactive
- Very good level of English
- Ability to be able to learn and work with inhouse WMS
- Demonstrate previous experience in working in very busy environment
- Problem solving skills
Basic working hours are Monday - Friday 6.00am - 2.00pm.
Role is temp to perm and at the start it will be £8.91 as per NLW, if right attributes are shown after 4 weeks additional £0.50 per hour added, after full probation period of 12 weeks another £0.50 per hour added.
How to Apply for the Traffic Office Administrator with Immediate Start: In the first instance please forward your CV. For more information or to fast track your application today call 0116 204 2600. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Technical Fleet controller
- Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £1000 - £10000 per annum + competitive market salary
- 4 days ago
Barker Ross are recruiting for a Technical Fleet/ Maintenance controller, Fleet management for our client based in Northampton. As the Technical Fleet controller you will be responsible for ensuring that the maintenance of the vehicles is managed professionally and pro-actively to maxim... Read More