Timber Frame Design Engineer - Offsite Manufacturing - Warrington - £35K-£45K + Package
One of the UK's leading Housing Developers, Urban Regeneration and Modular specialists who operate throughout the UK.
As the Timber Frame Design Engineer, you will prepare and coordinate designs for new modular timber frame panels and methodology for a range of standard house types in conjunction with its floor, wall and roof cassettes manufacturer on the developers new production line.
- Produce accurate and efficient timber frame designs
- Produce Bill of Materials (BoM) and associated manufacturing information
- Co-ordinate 3rd party floor & roof design information
- Co-ordinate external structural engineering information including NHBC design certification
You will have experience of offsite manufacture, preferably within Timber Frame industry:
- Experience of using AutoCAD
- Experience of using MiTek, Consultec, HSBcad or similar software
- Knowledge of MRP and ERP or similar software systems
- Good working knowledge of NHBC and CDM regulations
- HNC/HND, NVQ etc or similar qualifications
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 07808628040 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me email@example.com