Duties to include:
- Measure and align workpieces using straightedges, clamps and callipers
- Operate power and hand tools such as arc welders, buffing machine and scrapers
- Read and interpret welding blue prints, schematics and codes
- Perform TIG welding on materials such as fibreglass, iron, plastic and copper
- Ensure welding operations meet set specifications
- City & Guilds - TIG Welding
- Good co-ordination and dexterity
This position offers an immediate start. Due to the location it is essential you have your own transport. To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com For more information please call 01733 530023.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.