Monday till Friday - 40 hours per week
Leicestershire - Need to be able to drive
Salary - £20,268
Purpose of the Job:
· To maximise the sale of tickets for our client and to encourage members of the public to use all other facilities.
· To provide administrative support wherever is needed within the workplace.
· To answer both telephone enquiries and theatre reservation telephone calls in a timely and polite manner.
· To respond to telephone messages and call back requests in a timely and polite manner.
· To book theatre tickets and pre-theatre dinner tickets using the current ticketing system.
· To greet theatre patrons who call in person at the premises to reserve / purchase theatre tickets and efficiently administer their requests.
· To effectively sell and administer accommodation bookings and dining options in relation to theatre bookings.
· To monitor and answer effectively e-mail box office enquiries regarding the theatre performances, dining options, access etc.
· To identify and follow-up expired reservations for theatre tickets and dining options.
· Manually record details in the theatre Access Diary where necessary for guests with disability requirements.
· To collate and post tickets and theatre office post when required.
· To assist the theatre Administrator with the programming of all Theatre and theatre in the events room and associated dining onto the Box Office system for sale through both the Box Office and on-line booking site, and to be responsible for running reports and data collection through the Box Office system as required.
· Liaising with the Theatre Administrator, take responsibility for all social media platforms for our client including - but not limited to - researching and collating ideas for posts; creating a social media schedule; liaising with stage management, technical staff, members of the company, designers / artworkers and any others required to develop posts; ensure approved posts are sent out as scheduled, working within the agreed budget and to respond to activity on social media sites in a timely and professional manner.
· 2 years of administration experience
· 2 years of customer service experience
· Smart and tidy appearance
If you feel you are suitable for this position and would like to find out more then please get in touch.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
Direct line: 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available