Barker Ross are currently recruiting for an administrators on a temporary 7 weeks basis.
Working 5 days out of 7 - 09:00 - 17:00
Full training will be given but your duties will be:
Working with a big electrical goods customer, you will be required to:
- Attending to customer communications via telephone and email
- Timely and accurate administration of all eBay administration systems, processes & procedures
- Effective use of operating systems to administer sales and refund transactions ensuring stock and sales reconciliation and the maintenance of an accurate stock file
- Merchandising & pricing of products for online sale via eBay platform to optimise selling and recoveries opportunities (this aspect requires frequent work in warehouse environment)
- Liaising with customers and third-party service providers to ensure customer orders are delivered in accordance with our service level agreements
- Highlight opportunities to drive revenues, increase customer satisfaction and enhance the customer experience generally
- Prioritise, action and undertaken any additional duties as instructed
- Work closely with other internal/external teams
- Communicate effectively and professionally with both colleagues and customers using the appropriate behaviours and tools available
- Understand and demonstrate our Values, appropriate behaviours and attitudes, adopting a positive "can do", solution-based approach to issues and challenges
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with Security and Health & Safety legislation/policies.
- Ensure all Manual and Mechanical Handling Equipment is used safely and in accordance with the relevant training/assessments.
If your interested please send your CV over and call 0115 8960 888 for more info.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.