A forward-thinking, dynamic and hugely successful e-commerce distribution business, who are a distributor of a global brand within the beauty industry, has a very exciting opportunity for a Telesales Executive to join their friendly, dynamic team in Newark, Notts, on a full time, permanent basis. This really is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to become part of this successful business and join at a very exciting time of their growth, which has seen the company double its turnover in the last three consecutive years - a trend which is very much set to continue!
As a company that invests into workplace well-being, the client is keen to identify ambitious, goal-oriented individuals who operate with honesty, integrity and who really do want to support in the growth of the business. Ideally you will require at least one year's telesales / sales experience.
Working closely with the Customer Services Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity for a telesales professional to provide essential support to the team in the following areas:
- Respond to all customer telephone calls, emails, live chats and social media messages.
- Appropriate and accurate updating, use, interpretation and interrogation of information and data within internal systems.
- Make outbound calls to customers, delivery couriers when needed.
- Liaise with warehouse team to ensure smooth order dispatch.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers.
- Process customer returns.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Update or amend customers' orders when required, using internal systems.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or product exchanges.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Prepare and update product or service reports by collecting and analysing customer information.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude to the requirements of the customers and company.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
Send your CV for immediate consideration!