A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a CNC Estimator at for a food manufacturer based in Spalding
My client is searching for a dynamic, target-driven and pro-active individual, with strong commercial awareness skills, who is capable of working in the capacity of an Estimator within the CNC machining industry. The ideal candidate must possess the experience and skills to prepare and submit accurate quotations for a variety of CNC machined components. Being able to demonstrate good people skills to develop and maintain effective working relationships with customers, suppliers, partners and colleagues is key to the role.
- Preparation and submission of quotations based on a commercial understanding of our machines and tooling.
- Preparing accurate job process sheets for CNC Operators
- Liaise with suppliers, such as, material and subcontractors to obtain best value in terms of cost, quality and turnaround times.
- Building on-going relationships with customers to fully understand the nature of their requirements in order to provide a value for money service.
- Liaise with internal managers to contribute towards ensuring the customer order requirements and deadlines are met.
- Manage customer accounts, including handling queries and administration.
- Evaluating profitability using timing data from completed jobs versus original quotation.
- Continually identifying new opportunities to increase sales and reduce costs
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 5 years' experience estimating pricing in CNC precision machining
- Knowledge of interpreting engineering drawings & models for estimation.
- Knowledge of CNC machining processes, primarily 3/5 axis Milling and Turning.
- Knowledge of sub-contracting processes
- Knowledge of industry standard and exotic materials.
- Experience of working with a variety of customers from diverse sectors.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic IT.
- Knowledge of Estimating software.
- Knowledge of wire eroding and grinding
- Knowledge of CAD CAM and software.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm
Salary for this role starts from £35,000 depending on experience.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to email@example.com or call 07718 763550 or 0116 478 0998.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Maintenance Team Leader
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £40000 - £41000 per annum
- 9 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Team Leader for a provider of recycling solutions based in Nottingham. The Maintenance Team Leader is responsible for: The day to day supervision and management of a team of multi-skilled maintenance personnel and contractors, maximiz... Read More