An opportunity has arisen for Technical Sales Engineer at manufacturer of fluid power products and accessories to fluid power suppliers based in Leicester
The responsibilities of the Technical Sales Engineer are as follows:
- Responsible for handling incoming technical enquiries, identifying the required solution and responding back to our customers to meet their needs and requirements
- Sourcing non-standard products and liaising with suppliers
- Agreeing special prices with suppliers
- Generating quotations and proposals
- Following up quotations and proposals
- Managing CRM data
- Supporting other teams within the business as required
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Technically competent, ideally in pneumatics or hydraulics although this is not essential
- Ability to effectively engage with customers and respond as required
- Strong customer service and telephone relationship skills
- Strong IT system skills
- Can work as part of a very busy team and to very tight deadlines
Working hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday - Friday
Starting salary for this role is £21,000
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available