We are recruiting for a Sales Engineer to join a leading designer and manufacturer of technical components to a range of sectors including Automotive, Renewable Energy and Medical Devices to name but a few
Our client is a highly regarded family business and have been established for many years serving a range of blue-chip OEM manufacturers in over 30 countries worldwide
- £28,000 to £35,000 per annum dependent upon experience
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days
- Support of existing UK custom design customers, creating quotes, generation of new business and projects.
- Identifying new business opportunities and new customers for the supply of precision technical mouldings.
- With assistance from QA, design, production and tech sales support, handling quotes from start to finish, including costing, presenting to customers (which may include travel) and following up to a conclusion.
- Project managing successful quotes, including APQP and team feasibility support for customers.
- Technical sales support to customers as required.
- Reporting of new business opportunities, providing contact data, assisting with marketing & forecasting sales.
- Supporting the Sales Manager as required.
- Customer satisfaction focussed with a positive attitude to achieving the company growth plans.
- Self-motivated with a desire to grow within the role and Company.
- Dynamic and flexible approach to changing priorities. A 'team player' able to work with all departments.
- HNC/ Degree level qualified ideally Mechanical/Electrical engineering.
- Industry experience in a hands-on mechanical engineering CAD/ Design role in a manufacturing background.
- Strong commercial and strategic sales skills are essential with technical or engineering background with an ability to build long term business relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & clear communication skills - written & spoken English to a high standard.
- Good IT skills including Office Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
If you are interested in the Sales Engineer role please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available