Our well established client based in near Retford is a renewable energy company who is the UK's largest independent supplier of heat pumps. Due to expansion, they are currently seeking a Technical Sales Coordinator to join their team on a full time basis.
The hours of work will be 7:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday (these hours are to be confirmed), there is no weekend working or unsociable hours involved.
The package will include a competitive salary which will be dependant on industry knowledge and or background, along with 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
Working predominantly from the office, you will be expected to incorporate a multitude of tasks within a normal day, always ensuring a high level of customer service is provided at all times.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Answering incoming calls in a professional manner and dealing with as appropriate
- Preparing quotations via Sage and submitting to customers both existing and new, accurately and within a short timescale
- Entering both sales and purchase orders on Sage
- Utilising the shared drive to ensure all company files are kept updated accordingly and all applicable information is shared
- Utilising trade magazines and through contact with suppliers both existing and new, keeping up to date with new technologies and products within the industry
- Ensuring all new prospect clients are entered onto the contacts database on a daily basis to ensure an accurate database of contacts are built up and maintained
- Suggesting new ideas as and when they arise to improve the efficiency and success of the company
- To be proactive at all times maintaining a can do attitude and approach
- Improving your own knowledge of the market by self-teaching, attending courses via the company and through the assistance of your colleagues daily
- Striving to be a key individual within the office
Ideally we are looking for a candidate with a background in industrial sales or even someone with industry experience. Most importantly, we are looking for someone with very good people skills who has a very professional manner and a high level of customer service skills.
A full drivers licence and own transport is essential due to the remote location of our client.
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln today on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £25000 - £32000 per annum + plus benefits
- 7 days ago
We are recruiting for an experienced Technical Salesperson for a leading global manufacturer of engineered products to an array of sectors including automotive, material handling, agricultural and others. This is an established company and the role will offer career progression. Benefit... Read More
- Newark, Nottinghamshire
- £18000 - £20000 per annum + plus benefits
- 15 days ago
We are looking for a creative Social Media enthusiast, with a passion to enhance our company's social media presence, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused engaging content and expanding opportunities for revenue. You will collaborate with the digital marketing t... Read More